GOtv is an organized television service in Africa that offers African citizens a variety of news, television shows, and live events around the world, including sports, politics, business news, and more. Millions of people subscribe to the GOTv channel to watch their preferred TV channels.
Millions of Nigerian families watch exciting programming on channels like Africa Magic Urban, Honey, SuperSport, WWE, SuperSport channels, KIX, StarLife, Cartoon Network, ESPN, Zee World, Telemundo, CNN International, Al Jazeera, Discovery Family, and many more, from the GOtv Supa package to the GOtv Jinja package.
Today, almost everything can be done on a smartphone, including renewing a GOtv subscription. Compared to the earlier days when you had to recharge your decoders at offices and dealer outlets, subscribing online is the simplest way to reactivate your subscription.
GOtv Subscription Packages
Here are the bouquet/subscription packages and the channels available for each.
- GOtv Lite – 35+ channels for NGN900 (MONTHLY), NGN2,400 (QUARTERLY), and NGN 7,000 (ANNUALLY)
- GOtv Jinja – 51 channels for NGN1,600 per month
- GOtv Plus – 45+ channels for NGN1,900 per month
- GOtv Jolli – 65+ channels for NGN2,800 per month
- GOtv Max – 75+ channels for NGN4,150 per month
- GOtv Supa – 80+ channels for N5,500 per month
How to subscribe to GOtv via phone
You have a range of options to get your GOtv subscription. Customers of GOtv can select the best choice for their subscription from these options.
These options include:
How to subscribe to GOtv via Quickteller
- If your account has already been disconnected, turn on your GOTv decoder.
- Go to the GOtv Quickteller page by logging in.
- Enter your IUC number, email address, or mobile number.
- Pick the subscription option you want.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Enter your name or the name you used to register your GOTV, whichever is appropriate.
- Verify that your IUC number was entered correctly.
- Select your debit card type after clicking Pay (Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard)
- Enter your credit card information, including the expiration date and card number, and then enter your four-digit PIN.
- To finish your transaction, click Pay.
How to subscribe to GOtv via Mobile Banking App
- Activate the bank’s mobile app.
- Click the GOtv Icon and choose “Pay Bills.”
- Please enter the required data.
- For the transaction to be completed, enter your bank PIN.
- Your GOtv subscription is renewed, and you’ll immediately see a withdrawal from your bank account.
Bank subscribe to GOtv via USSD code
|ZENITH BANK||*966*7*Amount* IUC NUMBER#|
|GTBANK||*737*37*Amount* IUC NUMBER#|
|WEMA BANK||*945*17*Amount* IUC NUMBER#|
|FIRST BANK||*894*Amount* IUC NUMBER#|
|HERITAGE BANK||*322*030*1088* Amount#|
|FIDELITY BANK||*770*1088* IUC Number*Amount#|
How to subscribe to GOtv via GlobalPay
- Open the GOtv website and log in.
- After selecting Pay, click Pay Now.
- At the back of your GOtv decoder, enter your surname, mobile number, and IUC Number.
- Then sign in
- Click Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com/your country’s code (for example, globalPay.com/ng for people in Nigeria) once you have signed in.
- You will be directed to the GlobalPAY website.
- Enter your card number after choosing your card payment option.
- Choose the subscription plan that you want.
- Finally, select Pay.
How to subscribe to GOtv via PayU
- Goto Eazy.gotvafrica.com using the browser on your smartphone.
- Enter your information.
- Select the PayU logo.
- Type in your debit card information.
- To complete the transaction, click “Pay.”
How to subscribe to GOtv via eTransact.
- Choose the country, enter the unique Smart card (IUC) number, complete the captcha, and then press the “VERIFY” button.
- To access the payment summary page with the due date and amount, select VIEW BALANCE AND PAY.
- Select PAY to access the Payment Subscription page, which displays information about the Account Holder.
- Choose BankIT from the eTranzact Payment Options menu.
- Enter your bank account number, then choose your preferred bank.
- Create a 6-digit passcode, then enter the information.
- To receive an OTP, dial *389*00# from the phone number listed with the bank you have chosen.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate field, then choose PAY.
- The transaction’s fine print is then stated in a Payment Response, which denotes a successful payment.
How to subscribe to GOtv via self-service.
- Visit the eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/pay page for GOtv’s self-service payment option.
- Provide the IUC Number for your decoder.
- Select your country.
- Put the correct captcha code in the space provided.
- Click or tap the Verify button.
- Fill out your debit card information to complete the transaction.
GOtv Customer Service
In case you encounter an issue with your payment at one point or another. You can contact GOTV Customer care service in Nigeria via any of the following channels:
Via their phone number: 08039044688.
By sending an SMS to 4688.
Via their Facebook page@GOTV Nigeria
Via their Twitter page @GotvNg
Subscribing to GOtv is simple and easy, with various payment options available. With GOtv, you can access multiple news, movie series, and live events worldwide, all at low rates with their GOtv packages. So, take the steps outlined in this blog and join the millions of people enjoying the GOtv experience.