KiaKia is a lending platform that offers loans with shorter terms for personal and professional purposes. It is one of the best and most reliable loan platforms in Nigeria. It has helped many Nigerians by providing them with funds and a means of income. Kia Kia making lives easy for Nigerians
You won’t need to put up any collateral when applying for a low-requirement loan online. You receive the results of your application instantly, and 95% of borrowers say they received their money within five minutes of the loan being accepted.
We tested the KiaKia loan platform and interviewed several users. Our findings will be described in detail in this detailed review of the loan platform.
What is KiaKia Loan?
KiaKia is a loan platform in Nigeria that grants easy and short-term loans to individuals and business owners. From the name of the lending platform, one will know that the platform offers loans quickly, as Kiakia in Nigeria means Fast or quick.
The KiaKia loan platform offers loans without collateral, and the application for the loan can be completed online, making the process much more straightforward and expedient.
What are the Loan Requirements for KiaKia?
KiaKia has the following requirements to submit a loan application successfully –
- You must be a Nigerian Resident
- Your age must be from 21 years and above.
- A bank verification number and an account holder of commercial banks in Nigeria
- Verifiable source(s) of income either employed in the public/private sector or self-employed.
- Valid means of identification
- Proof of income (6 months bank statement)
What is the Loan Application Process?
To apply for a loan, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the website and register with accurate information.
- Make an account by filling in all the necessary information.
- Start a chat in an application.
- Upload a government-issued ID or a work ID.
- Type in your desired loan amount
- Select the term or tenure
- Upload a screenshot of your SMS alerts, a PDF containing your latest three pay stubs, or your business’s income.
- Accept the terms of the loan (IF APPROVED)
- Verify the accuracy of your provided bank accounts.
- Receive credit
How Much Can I Get From KiaKia Loan?
KiaKia Loan offers as little as N10,000 and a maximum of N200,000. However, the majority of users are first given a specific loan amount. Your maximum borrowing limit rises as you take out loans and pay them back on schedule.
Note: Depending on the applicant’s income level, employment status, and loan request, the maximum and minimum amounts that may be accessed at any time may vary.
What is the KiaKia Loan interest rate?
This loan attracts interest rates from 5.6% to 24%. This is a good rate base. The interest rate is also stated in the loan application process. with the option of accepting or rejecting the loan.
Does it Take a Long Process to Apply for a Loan on KiaKia?
No. It takes less than 24 hours to review and process your loan application. KiaKia loan is one of the fastest digital lending platforms in Nigeria.
What Happens When you Fail to Repay your Loans?
Failure to repay loans on the due date will attract severe penalties as you might be reported to the credit bureau of Nigeria.
Moreover, you may pay additional fees depending on the length of days you defaulted or are banned from securing loans from other loan platforms in Nigeria.
Is the KiaKia Loan Legit?
Kiakia loan is legitimate and authentic. It is a licensed online loan provider. Kiakia has a handy online loan agent, Mr K, who helps enable and process loan applications in real-time. Mr K (Kiakia) is prompt and trustworthy.
KiaKia Customer Service
KiaKia is located in Abuja at Plot 395A Etang Obuli Crescent, off Idris Ibrahim Crescent, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi.
You can also send a mail to [email protected].
You can also contact any of their customer helplines: 08092245588, 09055111140, 08078443174.
- The application process is easy and quick
- Low Interest: Due to the short tenure, the interest for the KiaKia Loan is also low. This is very advantageous in calculating the instalment amount.
- Short-term financing will be faster in the disbursement of funds. This is because the process is also easy. After all, it does not need a complicated process like other loans.
- Short-term financing has a limited number of loans.
- The documents to be provided may be a hassle to obtain.
This review of the KiaKia loan platform has provided all the important information about the lending platform, how to apply, what you need to apply, and the amount you can get from this lending platform.
KiaKia has an app, but it is strictly for people who are interested in investing in lending, and it is called the KiaKia p2p loan platform. However, you can get a loan from the website.