The Quickteller app is a digital hub from the Interswitch group that provides an easy-to-use, multi-channel payments platform designed to make payments an easy and enjoyable experience.
With this platform, users can connect with over 8,000 billers and pay for just about anything from their phones. It makes payment collections easy using various media like website, POS, and ATM for invoicing, managing multiple businesses, tracking and reports, logistics support, customised business integration, sending and receiving money, etc.
Apart from making payments easy, the Quickteller app allows users to access loan services, send and receive payments, and receive rewards from Quickteller. The Quickteller platform can be accessed via the website, the app, or the USSD code *723#. This review looks at the Quickteller app’s user interface, benefits, and services.
How to Create an Account With Quickteller App
Before you can access any service on Quickteller, you need to create an account first. Follow the steps below to register:
- Download and Install the Quickteller app on Playstore or via the App Store for ios devices.
- Open the app and input your information (Name, phone number, email address)
- You will receive a verification code; input the code in the space provided.
- Add other requested details.
Services of the Quickteller App
The Quickteller app provides a wide range of services for users. The services are listed in this section.
Send and Receive Money
You can send money to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Quickteller users are also entitled to a FREE eCash account, and are not charged transaction fees when transferring money to Friends and Family who have eCash. To receive payment, you can create a simple Transfer link and send it to anyone to accept payment with the URL.
Through the Quickteller app, you can pay your daily bills from the comfort of your home. The app has over 8000 billers, meaning most of the bills you need to pay are available on the platform.
You can also schedule your regular bill payments so that it is automated. For example, you can schedule your GOTv subscription monthly for uninterrupted viewing. All you have to do is tap utilities under bill payments in the app.
Local and International Top-Up
The Quickteller App allows you to buy Airtime from all the mobile networks in Nigeria. Quickteller is not limited to only mobile networks in Nigeria, as you can top-up on International mobile networks.
The app makes international shopping more straightforward, and you can shop directly from over 100 leading US/UK stores, pay in Naira, and receive delivery to your Nigerian address.
You can pay for tickets to any event you want to attend without any stress using the Quickteller app.
The Quickteller app allows you to book a trip between states in Nigeria. For example, you can book a trip from Ikeja to Abuja using the app.
Quickteller offers quick loans without any collateral or detailed documentation. However, the app requires that you would have been using Quickteller to perform transactions before you are eligible for a loan.
To request a loan, follow the steps below:
- Open the Quickteller app on your phone
- Tap loans and request a loan
- You will be asked to type your loan amount, account number, and bank name.
If you qualify for a loan, you will receive the loan in your account within 24 hours of application.
You can request for a loan using the USSD Code:
- Dial *723#
- Tap ‘Get Loan’
- Provide your details to get your loan disbursed
With Quickteller, you can request for a loan extension via Migo Only. Dial *561# from your registered number, Select ‘loans’ and tap ‘extend Loan.’
You can access real-time support on the app by chatting with the chatbot called Q. The chatbot provides solutions to different issues you may experience on the app.
Quickteller for Businesses
With Quickteller Business, business processes are simplified by automating payments, enabling better accessibility, and enhancing collaboration.
The platform eases the process of selling, accepting, and tracking payments digitally for SMEs, large corporations, and agents.
Business owners can enjoy the following benefits from the Quickteller app:
- Virtually accept payments, with or without a website
- Streamline payments with digital invoices and automated reminders
- Connect with your customers/clients and accept payments via any channel
- Adaptable to all website plugins, including Woocommerce, WordPress and more.
- Access real-time data on your customisable dashboard
- You can also use Quickteller business for registered or unregistered businesses.
Quickteller Paypointe Agent
A Quickteller Paypoint agent can make extra income by offering customers services like Bill Payments, Fund transfers, Cash Deposits, Cash Withdrawals, Insurance, and Airtime Recharge. To become a Quickteller Paypointe agent, kindly follow the steps below:
- Simply download the Quickteller Paypoint Mobile App on Play Store or AppStore.
- Register as an agent following the prompts in the app
- Complete your verification.
Quickteller will complete your registration with a quick verification of your details and set you up to start processing transactions and making money.
After verification, you can start delivering services and earning a steady commission.
Features of te Quickteller App
Quick teller app has the following features:
- Fraud management: Quickteller app is built with devices that help to detect financial fraud. It uses world-standard fraud management solutions.
- Split Settlement– With Split Settlement, Quickteller Business can help businesses to settle transactions into registered bank accounts based on their instructions.
- Quickteller help with tokenisation –Individuals or businesses can request the ability to opt for tokenised payment cards to speed up the time it takes for their customers to check out on their websites.
- Well-detailed transacting reports: Quickteller Business will help businesses have access to detailed reports of their transactions history across all channels used for collection, e.g. Web, POS, QR, or USSD.
- Electronic billing and invoicing: Quickteller Business enables businesses to accept payments via Invoices by simply sending an automated customised invoice to their customers and buyers. This act also helps companies to track their sales.
- Enable refund: Refunds – Businesses can conveniently initiate partial or full refunds from the transaction details page.
Pros and Cons of Quickteller App
- Quickteller app has good transaction security
- It has a mobile wallet to quickly access funds
- Broad acceptance of different card schemes such as Verve, Mastercard, Visa and Discovery.
- It is available on multiple platforms such as POS, web and mobile
- It accepts different card schemes such as verve, MasterCard, Discover and Visa
Cons of Quickteller app
- Late repayment fees
- The chatbot is a bit limited in responding to issues.
The Quickteller app is an excellent platform for performing financial transactions as an individual or a business owner.