Data is life, and if you are on the internet using a Glo sim, then you need to know how to check data balance on Glo using your phone. This is important for managing your data usage, staying on top of your data use, and making sure you are always connected.
In this blog, we will walk you through the simple and hassle-free methods to check your data balance on your Glo SIM using the new USSD codes and Glo app. Whether you’re a business owner, a student, or someone who loves staying connected, this knowledge is important. We would also provide a step-by-step process and answer some questions you may have,
Using the Updated Glo USSD Code
If you’re looking for a quick and hassle-free way to check your Glo data balance, using the Glo data balance code is your best bet. Not only is it incredibly simple to use, but it also works on all devices, including button phones, modems, and smartphones, without requiring an internet connection. Whether on the go or having limited access to data, this method ensures you stay informed about your Glo data balance effortlessly.
The code to check Glo data balance is *310#. To check Glo data balance using this USSD code, follow these easy steps:
- Open your phone’s dialer: If you’re using a smartphone, locate and open the phone’s dialer app. For button phones, you can skip this step.
- Enter the USSD code: Dial *310# on your keypad.
- Wait for the response: After entering the USSD code, wait a few moments for the system to process your request. You will then receive a response displaying your Glo data balance on the screen.
- Glo will also send a message to you in case you missed the display on your screen.
Using The Mobile App
Checking your Glo data balance through the Glo mobile app is also easy, but it only works if you have a smartphone, not a button phone. Before you start, you also need to have data and a good internet connection.
Follow these steps to use your mobile app to check your data balance on Glo sim:
- Go to the Google Play Store or app store on your phone.
- Download and install the app.
- Open the app and enter your Glo phone number.
- The app will process your data, and your balance will show up on the app’s dashboard shortly.
- Open your phone’s messaging app.
- Compose a new SMS message.
- In the recipient or phone number field, type “127.”
- In the message body, type “INFO.”
- Send the SMS, and you’ll receive a reply with your current Glo data balance shortly.
Please note that standard SMS charges will not apply when sending this message, so you don’t need to make sure your phone has enough SMS credit or is on an appropriate messaging plan.
How to Check your Glo Data Balance on the Internet
- To check your Glo data balance on the internet, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are connected to the internet through your Glo SIM card on your router or modem.
- Open a web browser on your computer or device.
- Go to the official Glo website by entering “www.gloworld.com” in the browser’s address bar and press Enter.
- Once the Glo website loads, it will automatically display your Glo data balance on the screen.
- You can now view your remaining data volume, which will help you monitor your data usage and determine if you need to top up or manage your internet plan.
Other GLO Codes
Apart from checking your data balance on your Glo sim, these are other Glo USSD codes:
- GLO airtime recharge, the new code is *311* Voucher PIN #
- To check GLO airtime balance, the new code is *310#
- To borrow airtime, dial *303#
- To buy data, dial *312#
- To share data, dial *321#
- To check your data balance, dial *323#
- For GLO Value-added Services, dial *305#
- To link your NIN to your GLO line, dial *996#
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the new code to check data balance on Glo?
The new code to check your Glo data balance is *323#.
What was the former code to check balance on Glo?
The former code to check your Glo data balance was *124#, but the new code is *323#.
What is the code for Glo recharge card in 2023?
To load a Glo recharge card, you can use the new code which is *311* Voucher PIN #
What is Glo code 777?
Glo code 777 is a customer care helpline for Glo subscribers. By dialing 777 from a Glo line, customers can access the Glo customer care service to inquire about various issues, get assistance, or make complaints.
How to check Glo night plan balance ?
To check Glo night plan balance, dial 1270#, and your balance will be displayed on your screen.