Are you looking for how to transfer money from your GTBank account to other banks? Look no further! Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank) is one of Nigeria’s largest and most trusted banks. It offers a hassle-free way to send money to other banks through their convenient options, including their GTbank transfer code.
This comprehensive guide will walk you through the simple steps for different transfer types. We will also discuss any associated fees and provide valuable tips to ensure your transfers go smoothly and securely every time.
By the end of this guide, you’ll feel confident in managing your finances efficiently, regardless of the recipient’s bank.
How to Transfer Money Using GTBank’s Transfer Code (USSD)
With GTBank’s transfer code, you can easily transfer money from your GTBank account to other bank accounts or a person using a GTBank account using your mobile phone.One thing that makes this option very good is that it is not selective of the phone you are using.
Here’s how to do it:
- Dial *737*2*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number# on your phone.
- Choose the recipient’s bank from the options provided.
- Enter your PIN, hardware Token, or the last four digits of your GTBank debit card to confirm and secure the transaction.
How To Activate Your GTB USSD Transfer Code
To start making transfers, buying airtime, or paying utility bills using GTBank’s transfer code, you need to create a 4-digit transfer PIN. Here’s how to do it:
- Dial *737*5# on your phone.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card (the card linked to your GTBank account).
- Create your own 4-digit PIN, which will be used for all your transactions.
With GTBank’s 737 mobile banking service, there are some important things to keep in mind:
- Transaction Limit: You can only perform transactions up to N200,000 per day using the 737 service. This means you cannot transfer or spend more than this amount in a single day.
- Phone Number Requirement: The 737 service works only with the phone number that is linked to your GTBank account. Make sure to use the same phone number registered with the bank for all your transactions.
Transferring Money Using GTBank Mobile App
Transferring money from GTBank to other banks using the bank’s mobile app is a straightforward process. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Download and Install the GTBank Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Log in to the GTBank Mobile App.
- Select “Transfer” or “Send Money.”
- Choose “Other Banks.”
- Enter the recipient’s bank details and the transfer amount.
- Confirm and complete the transfer.
How To Transfer Money From Your GTBank Using ATM
If you can’t access the GTB mobile app or need to transfer a substantial sum of money, using the ATM might be the best option. It is a simple process, except that you can not perform the transaction from the comfort of your home. Follow these steps:
- Insert your GTBank Debit Card into the ATM and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Choose “Transfer” or “Funds Transfer” from the options displayed.
- Select “Interbank Transfer” or “Transfer to Other Banks.”
- Enter the recipient’s account number and the amount you want to transfer.
- Review the details and confirm the transaction. Your money will be transferred to the other bank account.
Transferring Money at a GTBank Branch
To transfer money from GTBank to other banks in person, visit a GTBank branch and follow these steps:
- Request and fill out a “Transfer Form” with the required details:
- Your GTBank account number and name
- Recipient’s account number and name
- Recipient’s bank name and code
- Amount to transfer
- Provide valid identification, such as your GTBank debit card or ID.
- Submit the completed form and ID to the bank staff.
- Verify the transaction details with the bank staff.
- Sign the transfer form to authorize the transaction.
How to Use GTBank Internet to Transfer Money
Transferring money from GTBank to other banks through the bank’s website is also straightforward. Here are the steps:
- Visit the GTBank internet banking site
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Select the type of transfer – either to another GTBank account or another bank’s account.
- Provide the recipient’s account details and the transfer amount.
- Review the information and confirm the transfer to complete the transaction.
List Of Guarantee Trust Bank Ussd Codes
|Create Transfer PIN||*737*5#|
|SKS Standing Instruction||*737*52*AMOUNT*26#|
|LCC Toll Payment||*737*50*Amount*108#|
|Merchant Payment||*737*35*Amount*Merchant Code#|
|Swift Network Subscription||*737*50*Amount*4#|
|Electricity Payment (Port Harcourt Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*95#|
|Electricity Payment (Port Harcourt Postpaid)||*737*50*Amount*96#|
|Electricity Payment (Eko Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*151#|
|Electricity Payment (Eko Postpaid)||*737*50*Amount*152#|
|Electricity Payment (Ibadan Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*137#|
|Electricity Payment (Kano Prepaid)||*737*50*Amount*93#|
|Electricity Payment (Kano Postpaid)||*737*50*Amount*94#|
|Withdraw Cash Without Debit Card||*737*3*Amount#|
GTBank’s transfer code simplifies the process of sending money to other accounts, making banking convenient and secure. Follow the steps outlined in this guide to initiate transfers from your mobile phone or through other channels like the mobile app, ATM, branch, or website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GTB code for transfer?
The GTB code for transfer is *737#. To use the code for transferring money from your GTBank account to another account, dial *737*1*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number# from your registered phone number.
Can I transfer money from GTBank to another bank without an ATM card?
Yes, you can transfer money from GTBank to another bank without an ATM card using the *737# transfer service or GTBank’s internet banking/mobile app.
How do I transfer money using GTB USSD code?
To transfer money using GTB USSD code, dial *737# > Select “3” for “Transfer” > Choose the transfer type (GTBank or Other Banks) > Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
What is GTB new transfer code?
The GTB new transfer code is *737#. It is the same code the bank has been using.
What is the USSD code for GTBank?
The USSD code for GTBank in Nigeria is *737#.
Why is *737# not working?
The *737# code for GTBank may not work due to network issues, an unregistered phone number, insufficient balance, an expired USSD session, or technical problems. Contact GTBank’s customer service for assistance.
What is GTB customer service number?
The GTB customer service numbers are +234 700 4826 66328 or +234 1 448 0000. You can also visit the GTB customer service help centre for further assistance.