If you are a Glo subscriber and find yourself in a situation where you urgently need data but your account is running low, don’t worry! All you need to know is how you can borrow data on Glo.
Glo offers a convenient solution that allows you to borrow data and stay connected, regardless of your current balance. In this comprehensive blog post, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of how to borrow data on your Glo line.
We’ll explore the various methods available, including USSD codes, the Glo portal, and more. Additionally, we’ll provide insights into eligibility requirements, the borrowing process, and how to repay the borrowed data seamlessly.
With our easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be empowered to stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Code to Borrow Data From Glo
To borrow data using the USSD code on Glo, you need to follow these steps given below:
- Dial *312# on your phone
- After that certain options will appear asking you either to borrow data or airtime
- Click on borrow data
- After that, you will see a certain amount of data which you can borrow
- Select the amount of data you want to borrow
- After some time, your data balance will be credited. GLO will deduct their money from your next recharge.
Borrow Using GLO Cafe App
Glo has an app called “Glo Café” that you can use to borrow data. To borrow data using the Glo Café app, follow the steps below:
- Install the GLO cafe app from the Play Store or App Store
- Open the app and sign up for your mobile number
- Select borrow data from the menu
- Choose the amount you want to borrow
- Lastly, confirm the transaction.
Once you have done this, you have successfully borrowed data using the GLO cafe app. Glo makes it simple to stay in touch with loved ones and access the internet, even when you run out of data.
Whether you’re streaming your favourite shows or working remotely, Glo has you covered with its convenient data-borrowing service.
Borrow Using GLO Via GLO Website
Here below are the steps to borrow data from the GLO website
- Go to the Glo website at www.gloworld.com/ng.
- Choose “Borrow Data” in the menu.
- Select the amount of data you wish to borrow.
- Confirm the transaction.
It is essential to note that Glo will deduct the amount you borrowed from your next recharge, which will be subject to a service fee.
You can only borrow up to a certain amount based on your eligibility. Borrowing data on Glo is subject to certain terms and conditions.
Here below are GLO data prices and the number of days they are going to use
Here are the data prices for GLO
- 50 naira. 50 naira will give you 30 MB of data and this will only last for a day
- 100 naira. This will give 60MB of data this will also be valid for a day
- 200 naira. You can borrow 200mb with this amount and it will last for five days.
- 500 naira. You can borrow 1,600 with 500 naira and it will last for seven days.
- 1000 naira. You can borrow 3,200mb data with 100 naira. And it will last for thirty days.
Also note that, if you borrow 1000 naira data or below that, and you do not exhaust your data before the end of thirty days, the data will expire and you won’t be able to rollover the data again This does not mean that GLO will not collect their money back from you.
NOTE: You may be eligible to borrow data from Glo, but there is a maximum amount you can borrow. The exact limit is based on your borrowing data eligibility and is subject to change.
Eligibility to Borrow data on GLO
To be eligible to borrow data from Airtel, you should
- Be a prepaid customer with GLO
- Ensure your number is registered
- Ensure you recharge frequently
- Clear any previous loans you are owing before.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can borrow data immediately. If not, don’t worry; you can take steps to become eligible.
To determine your eligibility for Glo data borrowing, simply follow these steps. First, make sure you have enough credit on your account to cover the borrowing amount. Then, dial *321# and await the eligibility message.
How to Repay Your Borrowed Data on GLO
To repay your Glo Borrow Me Data loan, simply recharge your line, and the amount borrowed will be deducted immediately.
To repay the data you borrowed from Glo, dial *321*9*9#. Once you’ve completed any of the above steps, GLO will send you a notification message informing you that the amount (N***) has been deducted from your main balance to repay your loan.
How Much Data Can You Borrow on GLO?
You are allowed to borrow a maximum of 1000 naira which is 3.2GB of data through GLO credits. Also note that some charges will be deducted from your next recharge and it’s a must you pay it.
How to Borrow Data From Glo Without Paying Back
It is not possible or legal to attempt to borrow data without paying back from any service provider, including Glo. It’s important to respect terms of service and engage in fair practices.
If you’re facing difficulties with data usage, consider exploring affordable plans or reaching out to your service provider for assistance.
You have successfully learned how to borrow data from Glo Nigeria. You no longer have to be concerned about running out of data when it is most needed. Just remember to check your eligibility, dial the USSD code, choose your preferred data plan, and pay back your borrowed data on time.