MTN Night Plan is an excellent option for anyone who needs affordable and accessible internet at night. With this plan, MTN Pulse subscribers can enjoy browsing, streaming, and downloading from 11 PM to 6 AM at a low cost of N25 or N50.
In this guide, we’ll explore the code for the MTN Night Plan, how to subscribe, and how to migrate to MTN Pulse to start benefiting from this plan.
Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just someone who loves late-night internet activities, this plan is designed to meet your needs without costing too much.
We’ll cover everything from the subscription codes. If you’ve ever had questions about the Night Plan for MTN, this guide has all your answers.
What is the MTN Night Plan Code?
The MTN Night sub code is *406#. This plan is a unique data package that gives users good internet access at night. It allows people to connect to the internet for less money between 11 PM and 6 AM.
The Night Plan works on MTN Pulse. MTN Pulse customers can use the Night Plan to get online late at night without spending too much. It’s great for those who use a lot of data and want to save money.
MTN created the Night Plan to help meet the different needs of their customers. They want people to be able to do things online even when they don’t have a big budget. The Night Plan shows that MTN cares about offering options that work for different people.
How to Subscribe Using the Code for MTN Night Plan
There are two different MTN Night Plans. They have similar USSD codes, but there is still a slight difference between the two; these are the two ways to subscribe to them:
MTN Night Plan Code for 25 naira
Here are the steps to subscribe to the 25 Naira MTN Night Plan:
- Make sure you are on the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
- Have at least an N25 airtime balance on your line.
- To subscribe, dial the code for MTN night plan – *406#
- Select option 3 for NightLife bundles.
- Select option 1 for 250MB at N25
- Complete the prompt, and your subscription will be successful.
It should be noted that this plan now costs N30, but it was just recently changed. You can subscribe up to 8 times per night to a maximum of 2GB.
MTN Night Plan Code for 50 naira
- Endeavour that you are on the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
- Have at least an N50 airtime balance on your line.
- To subscribe, dial *406#
- Select option 3 for NightLife bundles.
- Select option 2 for 500MB at N50.
- Complete the prompt, and your subscription for the night plan for MTN will be successful.
You can do the MTN night sub up to 4 times per night to a maximum of 2GB. The data is valid from 11 AM-6 AM only. You must have a minimum of N25 or N50 airtime balance for you to subscribe for MTN night plan depending on the chosen bundle.
How to Migrate To MTN Pulse
Migrating to MTN Pulse is required before subscribing to the Night Plan bundles.
- Send SMS:
Text the code “406” to the number “312”. This will migrate your line to the MTN Pulse plan.
- Dial USSD code:
Dial *406*1# on your phone. Select the option to migrate to the MTN Pulse plan.
- Using myMTN App:
- Download and open the myMTN NG App on Play store or App store
- Log in to your account
- Click on your current plan name at the top of the app page
- Select the “Change Plan” option
- Choose “MTN Pulse” from the plan list
- Tap “Confirm Migration” to complete changing to MTN Pulse
How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance
Now that you know how to do night plan on MTN, you also need to know how to check what is left, so you can be careful not to waste it. Here are the steps to check your MTN Night Plan data balance:
- Dial *406# from your phone.
- Select option 3 for the NightLife bundles.
- Choose option 3 to check your MTN night data balance.
- You will receive an SMS notification showing your current night plan data balance.
You can use the data usage feature on your Android phone or the MTN Fast Link application on your PC to check how much data you have consumed from the night plan.
Each MTN SIM card can activate the night plan many times per night, but you can only enjoy up to 2GB of total night plan data for just N200 a night. Be aware that problems may occur if you subscribe to the night plan before 11 PM as it takes some time for the bundle to be fully activated on your line.
Benefits Of MTN Night Plan
- Cost Savings: The MTN Night Plan allows users to access the internet at significantly lower rates than daytime usage. This helps reduce overall internet expenses.
- Unlimited Browsing: Depending on the bundle purchased, the night plan offers unlimited data usage during the specified hours between 12 AM – and 5 AM. This ensures uninterrupted internet access.
- Faster Speeds: Network congestion is lower at night, so internet speeds are noticeably faster when using the night plan. This improves the experience of activities like downloads, streaming, gaming, etc.
- Flexibility and Convenience: Users can conduct online tasks without worrying about exhausting their daily data bundles or incurring extra charges. The night plan adds flexibility.
- Affordability: Plans start from as low as N25 for 250MB, making primary internet access affordable even for light users. Heavier users can opt for larger bundles.
- Higher Speeds: Internet speeds are generally much faster at night compared to daytime due to less network traffic. Tasks are completed quickly.
The MTN Night Plan is a cost-effective option that provides users with reliable and fast internet access during night hours through affordable bundles. It offers excellent value and benefits to subscribers.
The USSD code *406# has continued to be the main dialing code used to subscribe to MTN’s night plan bundles from the beginning.
MTN night plan also remains a better option for anyone who works at night or wants to download heavy files.